The first automated parcel locker was sent to Novosibirsk.
The work process is very simple:
- To submit an order for cleaning, the client enters a phone number and puts things in the opened cell.
- Automated parcel terminal sends a notification to the owner or operator by e-mail.
- The message contains the number of the cell, the phone number of the client, the date and time of the order.
- The operator contacts the client, discusses the composition and cost of services with him.
- If the parties have agreed, the company provides services, accepts payment online and puts ready-made things in the automated parcel terminal.
- When placing the goods, the courier must enter the recipient's phone number, after which the automated parcel terminal itself will generate an access code for the cell and a QR code, after scanning of the respective QR code, the phone will insert the specified text with the PIN code and the recipient's number into the appropriate fields.
- The courier will have to press the "Send message" button.
- To pick up the order, the customer enters the phone number and PIN received in the message.
- Automatic sending of messages to the client about the readiness of the order and with an access PIN code, without sending SMS from the courier's phone.
- Acceptance of payment in cash, non-cash and FPS.
- Video recording of the process of pawning and receiving things from the postamat.